- Name: Antonio Quetglas Sabater (CA NA BARONS)
- DNI: 42992027J
- Adress: Polígono 2 Parcela 105 – Finca Son Serra, Buzón 37 – 07110 Bunyola, Mallorca – Islas Baleares
- Phone: +34 608371954
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As OWNER of CA NA BARONS ETV6935.
The purpose of these Reservation Conditions is to regulate the contractual relationship between the LESSOR (owner) and the LESSEE (user).
Mr. Antonio Quetglas Sabater acts on behalf of and in representation of the PROPERTY name Ca Na Barons and the USER in his own name , in the leasing for use of ETV (tourist stays in houses, subject to the law 6/2018 of 22 of June, law 8/2012 of 19 of July , Law 6/2017 of 31 July, Decree 20/2015 of 17 April-ETV (tourist stays in homes)
Accreditation Number: ETV6935
- The user must be of legal age and have full legal capacity and competence.
- To act completely freely, informed, on their own behalf and without any limitation.
- The user must have an active e-mail account.
- The user must provide the company Ca Na Barons. with all the data requested in the form, with the USER being the sole party responsible for the quality of the data entered by him/her and must accept the obligation to provide truthful, accurate and complete data regarding his/her identity and the reservation.
4. PREVIOUS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please contact us one week before arrival to communicate your flight/ship number and arrival time in order to arrange the meeting point and/or key collection.
Opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 10.00h to 20.00h
Check-in hours: 16.00h-22.00h (Other times may be possible upon request).
Departure hours of the property: 10.00h (Other times may be possible upon request).
Note: Once you have picked up the bags and the car, please go directly to the property or to the pre-arranged meeting point.
5. HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
In order to make a reservation, go into the online search form and choose your arrival and departure dates, as well as the holiday location (optional).
On some dates and for certain accommodation, there may be a minimum number of nights stay or obligatory arrival and departure dates. The system will notify you in these cases and you will not be able to continue without changing your arrival and departure dates.
To confirm your request, you will need to pay a deposit of 30% of the total rental amount.
Ca Na Barons allows users to pay said deposit in:
Credit Card (virtual TPV): For your peace of mind, the transaction is performed via a bank payment gateway (redsys BBVA) and this way your reservation will be immediately confirmed and a charge will be made against your credit card for the sum of the rental confirmation payment. Once the form is completed, press “send” to complete the process. You will receive provisional confirmation of the rental reservation by e-mail.
Once 30% of the total amount of your reservation is received and approved, Ca Na Barons will immediately send provisional confirmation of the reservation to The LESSEE by e-mail.
The remaining 70% of the total rental amount must be paid by The LESSEE via bank transfer 15 days before the arrival date at the property. Please enquire about other payment methods.
If the remaining amount of the rental price (70%) is not paid by 15 days before arrival at the property, the reservation will be automatically be cancelled and you will have to pay the pending amount.
Once 100% of the rental sum has been paid and approved by Ca Na Barons, a definitive confirmation of the reservation will be sent to the LESSEE.
Important: In the event that the reservation is made less than 21 days before the arrival date at the property, the full amount of the rental amount must be paid.
Ca Na Barons reserves the right to cancel your request before sending the provisional confirmation and/or in the event of not receiving payment of the deposit or proof of the same within the time period stipulated in this section and in this event, any amount already paid will be immediately refunded.
6. CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
In the event that The LESSEE wishes to cancel or make a change to the reservation dates, the LESSEE must request this in writing to Ca Na Barons
In the event of cancellation, compensation shall be payable to Ca Na Barons depending on the number of days between the date of the receipt of the cancellation and arrival date at the property:
- 30% of rental price if cancellation is made up to the 60th day prior to arrival
- 70% of rental price if cancellation is made up to the 30th day prior to arrival
- 100% of the rental price if cancellation is made after 15 days before arrival
- 100% in the event of a No Show.
A change in dates must be requested at least 60 days before the arrival date and must then be accepted by Ca Na Barons. Based on availability
Ca Na Barons willl not accept any responsibility and willl not make any refund of any amount whatsoever in the event of delays in arrivals or unforeseen departures before the end of the leased stay.
Upon receipt of the keys, a sum of 300€ must be paid in cash as a deposit to ensure the return of the property and its contents in the same condition in which it was received, with the exception of normal wear and tear.
The final amount of the deposit will be refunded on the day of departure whenever possible and if not then within 7 working days from that departure date. Any damages will be deducted and if this amount exceeds the deposit, then you must pay the difference.
8. CONDITIONS FOR OCCUPANCY OF THE PROPERTY
Before the handover of the keys, The LESSEE must:
- Show his/her ID Card/Passport, physically sign the Rental Contract (Definitive Reservation) and pay any pending amounts.
- The rental that is freely agreed upon by both parties is listed in the Definitive Reservation, with this being for the entire rental period, payable before the handover of the keys, either by bank transfer 15 days before or in cash at the address of the LESSOR after prior consent from The LESSOR.
- The total number of people allowed in each property is stipulated in the detailed description of the properties and this maximum permitted capacity may not be exceeded under any circumstances. The only People registered in the “Fuerzas y Cuerpos de Seguridad del Estado” application are allowed overnight. Infringement of this rule will imply the automatic cancellation of the reservation.
- The contract is valid only for the days defined therein (listed in the Definitive Reservation) and under no circumstances may The LESSEE remain in the property beyond the originally agreed period, without prior consultation and consent by Ca Na Barons.
- Ca Na Barons reserves the right to inspect the condition of the property and its contents on a weekly basis, with The LESSEE being liable to The LESSOR for its condition and with the LESSOR being entitled to terminate this contract if there are any damages or modifications that affect.
- It is detailed in the description whether The OWNER of the property accepts pets or not. Infringement of this rule, before or during the rental, means the automatic cancellation of the contract.
9. CONDITIONS DURING THE OCCUPANCY OF THE PROPERTY
- The aforementioned property is handed over in a proper level of use and maintenance and with proper living conditions and with its facilities and services in normal working condition. The LESSEE must use the rented property with the diligence required of a reasonable person and at the end of the rental must vacate the property, returning it in the same proper level of maintenance in which it was found.
- The House cleaning costs € 80 for reservation. The upkeep of the property is the responsibility of The LESSEE during his/her stay. At the end of the stay, the property must be left in the same standards of cleanliness and order in which it was found. If not, an extra cleaning service may be requested, chargeable against the deposit.
- The LESSEE undertakes not to transfer in full or in part or to sub-lease the holiday property. Nor may the property be used for any purpose other than that of holiday property. In the event that the LESSEE does not comply with this condition, the LESSOR/S may terminate the contract.
- The LESSEE must treat the property with the due care and consideration of a reasonable person and will be liable for any damages caused by him/her and/or any of his/her companions and/or guests during the stay. Any damage caused must be compensated, and will be charged against the deposit.
- The LESSEE may not carry out any activities that are disturbing, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous, illegal or in contravention of the Owners Association Bylaws. The LESSEE may not store flammable, explosive or corrosive materials in the property and/or carry out any commercial or industrial activities or any others of any other kind in the property.
- Swimming pool: The use of the swimmin pool whill be the responsability of the LESSEE. To assure safety use of swimming pool by children, should be closely monitored by a responsable adult.
Under no circumstances may the rented property be used for the organization of parties or events of any kind without prior written consent from the OWNER/LESSOR. In the event that it is necessary to call the police, Ca Na Barons reserves the right to evict the LESSEE from the property immediately.
The violation of any of the aforementioned conditions implies the right to the immediate cancellation of the contract without the refund of any sum whatsoever (rent and/or deposit).
The LESSEE undertakes to keep the accommodation clean, tidy and in the conditions in which it was handed over. The LESSEE also undertakes to follow any usage and maintenance instructions provided by The OWNER, to respect the rules regarding rubbish collection and to consume water, electricity, oil etc. reasonably.
Electricity and water are included in the accommodation price. If you spend more than 130 liters person/day and XXX Kw/h electricity, you may have to pay.
In the event that The LESSEE requests an extra cleaning service, he/she must notify Ca Na Barons in advance and pay the cost. (We recommend you give notice of this during the reservation process).
Each property has its own inventory that is checked by The OWNER/LESSOR prior to the rental.
Before departure, any additional costs not contained in the rental must be paid to The OWNER/LESSOR of the rented property. Only what is listed in the online description shall be included in the total price.
Any possible claims regarding the conditions of the property must be immediately notified to Ca Na Barons and/or The LESSOR of the property, within a maximum period of 3 days and before leaving the property.
11. CONDITIONS FOR LEAVING THE PROPERTY
The LESSEE must return the property and its contents in a reasonable state of cleanliness and without rubbish or waste inside. If The LESSEE does not, Ca Na Barons shall charge for the cost of a cleaning service against the deposit.
12. MODIFICATIONS BY THE COMPANY
- If for any reason The OWNER/LESSOR of the rented property is forced to change substantial parts of this contract, The LESSEE shall be entitled to cancel it, with the immediate refund of his/her money, or to accept another property that Ca Na Barons suggests as a replacement.
- Ca Na Barons has Personal Liability insurance policy.
- For any questions that may arise regarding the contract, the parties hereby waive any other jurisdiction to which they may have recourse and submit solely and exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts where the property is located (Palma de Mallorca).
Prices are expressed in euros and, as a general rule, include the relevant taxes, except for those properties that clearly indicate that taxes are not included.
The Local Tourist Supplement must be paid in cash upon arrival.
The legal terms regarding Legal Disclaimers, Confidentiality, Copyright, Use of the Web Site, Restrictions of Use, Limitation of Liability and Civil Liability are clearly listed in the following links: